Sunday, February 22, 2009

为什么一样烦???

之前为了没电话叫我去interview而烦,现在有interview 了也烦。为什么现在的市场酱低薪???Those jobs that call me go to interview are all in JB, i need to travel around 1 hrs only can reach the destination. Therefore, salary is the 1st consideration to me for whether accept or reject the job. However, my 1st consideration always cant let the interviewer to satisfy my expected salary.

The following is the conversation between THE INTERVIEWER and HL:

The interviewer (I): " How much is ur expected salary?"

HL: " RM 1700."

I: " Cant reduce???"

HL:" Can."

I: " Then how much after u reduced?"

HL: " RM 1600 excluding allowances."

I:" Ur expected salary still considered high and it may cause u cant claim for the OT woh."

HL: " ..."

HL's P/S in her mind " 我的车油费和午餐都可以耗掉我五百多了,你要我怎样???"



Not my expection high ar, is the reality require me to muz have this salary ar...

But after listen from Melon's advices, this position of HR assistant seem is an opportunity although it maybe offer me RM 1500. So, i m confusing... GOD BLESS ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment